Remov Contaminated Oil
1) Run pump for a few minutes to heat up the oil. Stop pump.
2) Place a 2-3 inch wooden block under the end opposite the drain valve.
3) After completely draining the contaminated oil, pour equivalent quantity of fresh oil into the intake port.
4) Open exhaust port and operate pump for about 1 minute with the intake port alternately open and closed to circulate the fresh oil.
5) Repeat above steps as many times as necessary until you flush clean oil from the pump.
6) Fill with clean oil to the indicated level.
7) Start the pump and check for
a) Operating pressure
b) Leaks in the system
If leak is suspected check each hose clamp and equipment’s at the joints to make sure they are tight.
Please Note :
Check for proper connectivity of vapour trap
This will prevent release of vapours in to atmosphere.