Objective : To implement & lay down procedure for operation and cleaning of Tripple Roller Mill
Accountability : Section Incharge, QA
Responsibility : Operator
1. Loose the back wheels of the machine.
2. Pour about 2-3 kg of the product to be run on the roller of machine.
3. Set the machine by adjusting by the roller with the help of back wheels, switch on the machine by adjusting by the rollers with the help of back wheels, switch on the machine and check for the required consistency and quality of the product.
1. The mains electrical switch of the machine is to be switched off.
2. After completion of batch clean the machine with line free cloth and remove the sticky material after loosening the roller.
3. Now damp the cloth in 0.1% Teepol solution and clean the roller.
4. Rinse the machine twice with process water.
5. Now rinse the machine 3 times with purified water (wash water sample).
6. Sent the wash water sample to the QCD for checking for any residual content from previous batch. If wash water analysis result is positive for the presence of residual from the previous batch repeat from step 3. If result is negative wipe and dry all the parts with lint free cloth and stick the label “Ready of use”.